left bg right bg
  • Home
  • Childrens Performances Legislation

Childrens Performances Legislation

As a company we fully comply with national legislation for children’s performances. This can differ from area to area. Please check with your own LEA to see what is required. You may need an exemption or a full license, depending on how many previous performances you have taken part in. Either way, your school will need to apply for these, and bring copies of your forms on the day of the event. In some instances A local council may declare it a ‘license free’ event. These schools will be required to sign a ‘License Free’ declaration for our records.